Sunday 15 November 2015

Paying for His Mistakes by Dadelik

It has been long since I write book reviews and fortunately today I'm in the mood to recommend you guys some good books! And coincidentally I have an extremely great Wattpad book to suggest and it will definitely be worth your time.

Paying for His Mistakes by Dadelik
Paying for His Mistakes Watty Awards 2012


Guys, guys. I know it's a very outdated book but there's nothing wrong with refreshing some old stuff as long as the story is good! And yeah, you're right, the title gives you depressing vibes. So what would you expect from the content?

What is this story about?
Werewolves. First thing you have to know is, this book is about a world that revolves around werewolves. It's about a girl who's mother had died from a car accident (NOT a spoiler) and from there on her life became chaotic. Like, REALLY chaotic.

Is this cliche?
Technically yes. But somehow, this author has magic hands that managed to make you curious about every turns that this story takes you. The early part of the story is one of the basic plot lines of all times but suddenly BOOM, the author drops a bomb and made the story unpredictable. Although I really hate cliches and it makes me cringe all the time, Dadelik just makes you feel something and the feeling is extraordinary. It had me crying on the very first chapter. 0_0

How long are the chapters?
34 valuable chapters. And each chapter is quite a long one.

How long did I take to finish this story?
A long time honestly, but it's not a bad thing. Because I usually prolong the reading period when I really like the book so I can enjoy the story much longer. I don't really like rushed reading.

How many stars would I give this book?
FIVE OVER FIVE. I'm not a very sensitive girl and trust me, a lot of people said I have a heart of steel. Literally, most of the sad movies or even books don't make me cry but this one did, on the first chapter (Or maybe it's just me being vulnerable that day). But notice this is only based on my personal opinion so I don't know if anyone else has a much more solid heart of steel and amazingly didn't cry reading this.

My advice, open your Wattpad app and dig into this story as soon as possible! Thanks for reading!

By, Sofea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment